[Rhodes22-list] Additional Boat Show Report

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 11 18:50:32 EDT 2009

Chris,

You should see the show setup as a marvel of organization.  Allison and I watched the mass of docks towed in, in rather short order, to create the 'Show City'.  It was very impressive.  They had more time for the first show setup than for the second, considering a breakdown regimen they will enforce tommorrow evening.

Important to consider - if possible, you or anyone who can hang around should put a priority on helping Stan and Elton unrig the boats for the road.  After a five day show, I know from the experience of two shows that this task seems endless, and this year there are three shoreside boats to contend with.

Have good sailing tommorrow, Skipper.

Art