[Rhodes22-list] Help SOS

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 11:57:54 EDT 2009

Rick,
We have been inundated with rain in SC. It has hampered my efforts to
finish the installation both because of the rain and the fact that I work in the
 roofing business. I will let you know once everything is installed and I
have  done the sea trials. More rain is expected both Wednesday and Thursday.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/12/2009 7:56:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,