[Rhodes22-list] New to the forum.

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Oct 14 09:54:49 EDT 2009

I neglected to say that the Kaynor's are the reason we have a Rhodes.   Went with them for a sail and fell in love with the boat.  Only wish we could have bought Raven when they sold her.  Could quite afford her at the time.  And now that I'm thinking of upgrading to IMF and furling jib, no boats to be found!  Am planning a visit to see what Stan has though. - rob