[Rhodes22-list] Tom Bickerstaff SAIL#402

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 12:21:23 EDT 2009

Tom,
I cann't help with sail # 402 but I hope to be on Assawomen Bay next year if I can a reasonable slip near Snow Hill. The one marina at Public Landing closed a couple years ago and the other slips nearby for commercial fisherman just won't do. Do you know of a slip at Isle of Wright that could be rented? Worcester County is supposed to be building a marina for recreational use only at Public Landing but I haven't seen any activity there yet (waiting for permits last spring I was told).
Regards, Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes Continental