[Rhodes22-list] Getting carried away

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 10:27:01 EDT 2009

I am at work this AM & the store is beginning to flood.
The YP store (www.yankeepointmarina.com) is an old oyster house & sits over the water.When the tide is higher than normal, it floods. there was 34" of water when Isabel came thru & abt 20" for Ernesto. Probably won't have more than 6" this time but being marooned here until the flood goes down makes me nuts.....
I'd send a picture but forgot my card reader...will take one anyway & send it along later..
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}