[Rhodes22-list] coleman heater

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Oct 18 15:53:05 EDT 2009

We have a similar one. Not from a marine supplier. Black, thermostat
and fan adjustment. Cheaper.

We've used it on the boat at the dock (shore power) for years. Used
it as a space heater in the house, as supplemental heat in the RV and
this past weekend loaned it to my daughter & son-in-law for heat for
their tent.

Good investment.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless