[Rhodes22-list] Sad Sunday

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:26:10 EDT 2009

Dear Rhodies,

Yesterday I parted ways with my Rhodes22. The economic slowdown has impacted
our family finances and decided that the boat had to go. While the decision
came difficult, I felt inspired by selling the boat back to Stan. It was for
a mutual benefit. Yesterday, I met the whole Spitzer family: Elton, Stan,
Rose and Edwin. The pickup went very smoothly and having witnessed getting
the boat on the trailer and seeing the mast crane for the first time I'm
continually amazed with Stan's invention. Thanks Stan for the time of my
life!

I want to give my deepest gratitude to all of you on the list for helping me
become a better sailor that I am today and your willing hearts to give
advice and suggestions. I sold the boat to Stan partly because I want get
brownie points when I come back to ask for my boat back or better yet for a
newer refurbished Rhodes22. So I suspect you will see me again. I just hope
Stan remembers me :)

Thank you all !

All the Best,
Michael