[Rhodes22-list] Two Rhodes spotted on Lake Hartwell today.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 17:46:34 EDT 2009

Rob,

The guy at the helm is my friend Rodger. He's the one that did the fancy
paint job and bottom work on Rum Rummer. I'm the pudgy guy holding the drink.
I  really like the way she turned out. The new motor mount is in and
working  properly as Stan has advertised it would. First cruise since she was
dunked  Sunday so we were glad to not have much wind to work the kinks out of
her. I had  forgotten how much fun she really is.
It was nice to have Yankee Clipper sailing with us. Bob and Sheila have put
 their cottage on the lake up for sail so there is no telling how many more
days  like this we will have.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/19/2009 5:41:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,