[Rhodes22-list] Sunday sail

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Oct 26 17:02:57 EDT 2009

Rob,

Yes to all questions. I'll be at a conference this week so it might be
the weekend before I can get some pictures.

The strap can slide along the bar but not far due to the alignment of
the winch and the slot that the strap moves through.  However, if the
winch and strap weren't aligned straight it does seem like it might pull
the motor more to one side.  The strap looks like it's centered on the
bar but it might not take much to pull the whole thing off balance.

Thanks--I think.  Can't think of an easy fix if that's the problem.

Lee