[Rhodes22-list] Here's a new twist on an old scam

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 17:31:04 EDT 2009

--- On Wed, 10/28/09, michelle write <azidapaglinawan at vofert.net> wrote:

From: michelle write <azidapaglinawan at vofert.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 12:24 PM

How are you and your family? i hope all is well.I hope this mail doesn't come to you as an embarrassment as i receive unsolicited mails sometimes,if it does kindly delete it and accept my apology.The truth about it is that many individuals have failed to understand the use for which the Internet is for our benefits and therefore some abuse the privilege it is meant to bring to all. I am Mrs michelle Mary Write A citizen of Switzerland, your good profile pushed me to write you this massage. I was Married to Late Mr David Write who died in the tsunami disasters. I have some funds which I will want you to handle for me in the service of God and his glory.Get back to me for more Informations. Regards and Remain Blessed.