[Rhodes22-list] Leaky front port problems

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 09:35:09 EDT 2009

Bob,

I wonder if a bead of silicone could be applied to the edge of a nearly-closed window, then tightened?  There is a special 3M product available, unique to the plastic in our windows, I can provide a contact name if you want to try it out.  I have the same issue to deal with on Mary Jane.  A gasket replacement might be available from the manufacturer if we can describe window dimensions with accuracy.  Does anyone know if the opening port for our boat has a product #?  Stan might be able to supply a current product # from his order records.

Art