[Rhodes22-list] It's time to say good-bye to GeoCities

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 11:53:41 EDT 2009

Bob,
Open the ports, clean the gasket that goes around the window and clean the
outside layer of the window. This should rejuvenate the seal and then close
the  windows so they are tight. A dirty seal leaks every time. Mine don't
leak at  all.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/30/2009 7:59:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,