[Rhodes22-list] Final sail

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Fri Oct 30 17:14:33 EDT 2009

I really wish I could do this right the first time.

Anyway

  Had the admiral out last week for the final sail of the year. Over the
last 6 weeks we moved the boat from Kinzua to Moraine St. Park to check out
the marina and lake. It is 2 hrs closer to my house but truly qualifies as a
"dinky W Pa. lake as someone on the forum pointed out earlier. However there
are 2 other R22s'  docked there besides myself, one recycled one bought from
GB and one of stans' abandoned orphans from 83. I haven't met the owner of
the recycle but have found a kindred spirit on the orphaned one. He was out
on the water last week and happened to bring his camera along so I finally
got some shots of my boat with a full crew.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26136954/John%2BShulick2.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26136954/JohnShulick100_0890.jpeg