[Rhodes22-list] Final sail

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri Oct 30 17:42:24 EDT 2009

Thanks for sharing the photos, Nice fall color.  I have been trying to get in my final fall sail of the season but the weather has not been cooperating.  All these small craft warnings last weekend and this, winds 15kts gusts to 25.  Monday and Tuesday look like sunny days even though Tuesday looks like more wind.  I am determined to get in one more overnight sail and plan to play hooky from work Monday and Tuesday.  I have a down sleeping bag, long johns, hat, gloves, wooly socks, warm rum drink and the Coleman lantern to keep me warm.  Don't worry I plan to use the pop top enclosure with lots of draft when using the lantern and promise to turn it off at bed time.  Hope to have some photos and trip log to post next week.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007