[Rhodes22-list] NoKaOi "3" Launched Today!

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 30 21:45:21 EDT 2009

 Kathy and I are pleased to announce that the "NoKaOi 3" was successfully launched and sailed today.  What a treat.  After nearly 11 years with our recycled '86 R22, five years with a Tartan 37, and a season with a borrowed R22, it was great to be sailing on a new 2010 R22.  Stan and Company did a wonderful job.   We were the talk of the marina today.  One fellow who has been around for years commented "oh yeah, thats the couple who sail their boat more than any other boat in the marina.  And they keep it looking spiffy too!"

That should bring the number of Rhodes 22 sailing in the Stuart, Florida area up to four.

Cheers,  Bob and Kathy