[Rhodes22-list] Deck Maintenance - how about Poly Glow?

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:50:16 EDT 2009

Michael,

I used Poly Glow for a few years on my freeboard gelcoat.  It is low
maintenance with only an annual renewal coat that is easier than waxing.
However, it doesn't wear well for the topsides and it negates the anti-skid.

It doesn't do anything to hide oxidation as wax does.  So you have to remove
a lot of gelcoat before applying it if you have a dark color that is faded.

Rick