[Rhodes22-list] Cribean Cruise

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 10:36:12 EDT 2009

Rick;

You'll never hear a "Cleveland" joke pass my lips. Aside from the fact that
I'm from Jersey, the only place about which there are more jokes than
Cleveland, the folks at the Cleveland Clinic saved my life. At the risk of
violating the "no soliciting business" rule on the list let me put a note
out there to all my fellow coronary artery bypass graft (potential)
customers on the list. Get thee to the Cleveland Clinic. Those people know
what they're doing (this from someone who lives an hour from either NYC or
Philly).

Again, I enjoyed your photos, particularly of the Cleveland skyline.

BenCittadino