[Rhodes22-list] Cribean Cruise

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Sep 2 16:48:27 EDT 2009

Ben,

OK, I'll cut you some slack.  Yes, let's see them do it on TV.

I looked for an image that was inspired by Freberg's classic without any
luck, so I attached my own favorite childhood image of whipped cream (see
below.)  Bring back some old memories?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY