[Rhodes22-list] Cribean Cruise

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Sep 3 13:50:09 EDT 2009

Ben,

I am truly amazed at how easy it is to find some items using the Internet.
I only wish that I had access to such a system when I was in school.  It
would have been of great value during graduate school.  We did things the
old fashioned way, then, in the library for days or weeks.

We live in interesting times.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY