[Rhodes22-list] Proof of authenticity (STAN SPITZER I DONOT OWN A "RIG" RATHER A 71 RHODES CONTINENTAL)

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Thu Sep 3 22:44:25 EDT 2009

As the Scriptures say, "A soft answer turneth away wrath." (I hope for John's sake)
But what's this "Rhodes Certificate of Support" or authenticity all about? Stan, as an original owner ('83) how do we get one? We sailed ours all this past week by the way and slept out on it 3 nights; as good as ever!!
Alan & Barbara
Delmar NY