[Rhodes22-list] great 24 hours on the water, some innovation, some problem

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 11:10:24 EDT 2009

FYI, I cut 11 x 4" boards to length with a piece of 1/4" round stock
tacked to @ end to lock into the trough on the cockpit benches & fill
the entire footwell. With Bimini above (& tarp over it in inclement
weather) no boom room is needed. Bungeed together boards store in 2
stacks under the cockpit bench when not in use.

Stephen Staum
87 Rhodes 22, Carol Lee

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2009, at 7:17 PM, Tom Hogarty <tjhogarty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ron,
> Sorry, water damage to my point and shoot and not yet replaced it.
> The set
> up is easy to picture though.  Boards across the seats to make a
> platform.
> Freestanding tent.  It all fit nicely under the bimini.  There are
> several
> light weight back packing tents that would work.  We faced the tent
> door to
> the cabin.  I just used the Mountain Hardware Light Wedge 2.
> Tom (looking for new camera)
>

> Ron Singerman-2 wrote:
>>
>> Tom,
>>
>> Any chance to see some pictures of your cockpit tent set-up.
>> Sounds like
>> great idea.

>> S/V Serenity

>>> and