[Rhodes22-list] Stern rail mounted chart plotter

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Sep 8 14:50:05 EDT 2009

Dave:

I have the same 545S chart plotter and love it.  Enclosed is a photo of how
I mounted it to the bulkhead.  It has the same swivel base as yours however
I see that you have added the Ram mounts.  Nice set up.  I don't mind having
to move closer to the unit when I want to change a setting and like the way
the wires just wrap inside the cabin door.  Easy on and off and the wires
just fold down into the drawer when the unit is not mounted.