[Rhodes22-list] Custom Tarp

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Sep 9 22:55:17 EDT 2009

I checked the archives and found an excellent design for a PVC frame to
support a tarp by Robert Skinner:

http://www.nabble.com/Tarp-Damage---a-solution-to9446036.html#a9446036

There is an attached pdf that describes the frame in detail, including a
drawing!

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY