[Rhodes22-list] Out and about this weekend - Chesapeake

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Sep 10 17:09:13 EDT 2009

Lee,
Saw an Atlantic Broadband (cable) truck so they have cable. At least
one pizza place - don't know about delivery. But it is a long drive
to civilization.

Fortunately we don't expect 35 knot winds or 5 foot waves here in the
confines of Knapps Narrows Marina. Torrential rain - maybe. There is
a bar within a hundred feet - with cable tv.

See you on the water.

Mary Lou