[Rhodes22-list] Wingnuts (not political)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 11 23:04:24 EDT 2009

Ben,

On my R22 the mast bolt is secured with an "aircraft fastener" or self
locking nut not a wing nut.  You should change yours to the same to avoid
disaster.  A wing nut should not have been used to secure the mast bolt.
See attached image of nut types.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY