[Rhodes22-list] Best Sail

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 17:21:20 EDT 2009

Rick,

As usual, I am quietly monitoring the list, and I'm glad to learn that you have discovered and successfully addressed that threat to your health.

Life is short, and sweet, and maybe that's why many people, including me give serious consideration to that religious and historical figure who offers the gift of eternal life.

Tomorrow I am to see my doctor, in our continued fight against a life threatening health issue.

Wisper a prayer for me.

Caesar