[Rhodes22-list] Snow Birds?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Sep 23 09:48:47 EDT 2009

Greg,

A lot of the snowbirds around here leave right after the boat show, but it
can get mighty cold before they start hitting warmer weather.

Two great looking boats.  Looks like the monohull is a Pacific Seacraft
that's outfitted to sail around the world.  One of my favorite dream boats
is the 37' Crealock version, but I think the one in your picture might be a
bit bigger.  Never sailed a multihull bigger than a Hobie but I often
thought they would be much better for cruising even though they may not be
as much fun to sail.  I like the name.  I was going to name my boat "Andrea"
after my wife but she didn't want to give me material for stupid jokes (I
going out on ...; spent the night on ...; rough ride on ...).

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD