[Rhodes22-list] Mailing list test number two

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Sep 23 15:40:52 EDT 2009

Both messages came thru to the list.  I am CC'ing your address
directly in case this reply doesn't make it back thru nabble.com.

As I mentioned in previous e-mail off-list, since you are using the
nabble.com service, I do not know why it is producing those messages.
Nothing has changed on the Rhodes list, but perhaps something has
changed over at nabble.com

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22