[Rhodes22-list] Nabble Issues

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Sep 24 12:56:07 EDT 2009

My recent problems with messages to the list appear to be due to issues
with Nabble.  I am sending this as a direct email to the list.  In the
past I always used Nabble to interact with the list and was happy with
the user friendly format of Nabble.  Nabble seems to be back up and
running and my old messages seem to be making their way thru.  Thanks to
all who replied with suggestions.  I will also try using my email as a
direct link to the list and try to get used to that in order to avoid
having to depend on Nabble.

Thanks

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW