[Rhodes22-list] Mail Test

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Sep 24 13:48:36 EDT 2009

John,

I received your message below via email not Nabble.  I followed your
instructions and now testing to see if this post shows up on Nabble.

Thanks!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD
mail, you're going to have problems.  The reason may be that nabble.com does
not know about digest delivery.  Therefore your messages go out to the list,
but you never see them on nabble.com.

In both reported cases of problems using nabble.com, I have noticed that the
list members are subscribed to digest mode.

So... let's explore this further.  If you use nabble.com to handle Rhodes
list mail, check your subscription options by going to
http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/options/rhodes22-list
  and login using your e-mail address and password.  If you can't remember
your password, there is a reminder button on the bottom of that page.

Once you are logged in to your list subscription page, scroll down to the
Subscription Options and change "Set Digest Mode" to "Off".  Then click
Submit Changes at the bottom of the page and Logout from the subscription
form.

Now... go back to nabble.com and proceed to send/read mail as you normally
would.  I am hoping that setting the digest mode off will cure the
intermittent problems y'all may be seeing.

Cheers!
John Lock