[Rhodes22-list] Nabble Issues

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Sep 25 08:44:17 EDT 2009

Most list members are either using nabble.com or their e-mail program
to communicate with the mailing list.  Those using e-mail (which I
believe is a large majority) only use the "pipermail" services when
doing archive research.  However, if you find that method works for
your daily interaction, go right ahead.  There is no "correct" way to
use the list.  It is whatever works best for you.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA