[Rhodes22-list] older Rhodes for sale

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Sat Sep 26 17:22:07 EDT 2009

In the description they note that the boat is "stern heavy on the trailer".
 Interesting comment which indicates that they have probably had some real
"Oh $%*T!" moments trailering the boat on that trailer.  I learned pretty
quickly that you don't want to get to fishtailing with this boat.  Luckly,
no one was around me when it happened the one and only time.  I was hauling
it for the first time and the previous owner had put the boat on the
trailer.  He didn't get it far enough forward and at about 55 it really got
my Ford Explorer rocking.  You only make that mistake once.