[Rhodes22-list] Main sticks being raised

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 13:40:39 EDT 2009

Thanks guys. I think the problem may be in my mast. She sat for 5-7 on the
hard and had a large vine growing in the sail slot. I got it all out and
cleaned it but it might not be as smooth as it once was. I am going to try
the Sailkote. It dries like paint so there isn't a problem with it catching
dust. Worth a try.

It isn't a terrible problem, I just always have to play with it to get it
all the way up.

-----
Greg PA
Serenity