[Rhodes22-list] Saga of the Annapolis trip

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Sep 29 16:58:01 EDT 2009

Art,

Man that IS a sad story!  Perhaps I can cheer you up with a dinner cruise
aboard my yacht.  Cheese and crackers okay to pay off our Army-Navy bet?
Just kidding--we have some decent restaurants here on the Island.  Any local
Rhodies are certainly welcome to join in.  I'll give you a call to pin down
a time.

Looking forward to meeting Allison--don't know if I've ever met anyone that
tolerant!

Lee