[Rhodes22-list] Saga of the Annapolis trip

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 20:09:24 EDT 2009

Art,
Sounds like normal salt water corrosion to me. One of the joys of lake
sailing is that we don't have problems like that. Come to think of it, I don't
have problems like that because I don't have brakes on my single axle Triad
 trailer which is now 20 years old and still rolling.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/28/2009 6:45:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,