[Rhodes22-list] Lands End order/Susan Kay

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:34:22 EDT 2009

Rummy;

It's mine. Remember we talked some time ago about my acquiring crew shirts
for my family and you were kind enough, along with Mike Meltzer, to alert me
to the logo on file with Lands End. They have all my contact info, so the
only reason I can think of that they are bothering you is that you must be
the "gate keeper" and "Guardian of the the Great Symbol" on record with them
so "unauthorized??!!" folks don't use the logo.

I don't know how you want to communicate the sample to me, but my contact
info by all known means follows:

Benjamin N. Cittadino
Devlin, Cittadino & Shaw, P.C.
3131 Princeton Pike