[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 logo

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Sep 30 16:12:29 EDT 2009

I notice some list members are ordering items from Land's End with the Rhodes
22 General Boats logo.  I contacted Landsend and am in the process of
setting up a General Boats store site that would allow access to any member
through a url link.  I hope to have this set up within a few days and will
post the url link when I get it.  I beleive thanks goes to Rummy for setting
up the original logo at Land's End.  Enclosed is a copy of the logo.  I can
also add other Land's End logos to the store if anyone has others on file.

Stan:

Please confirm that you are ok with the group using this logo on Land's End
items.

Thanks

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25688121/r22_logo.jpg