[Rhodes22-list] Storage on old Rhodes

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 1 19:28:16 EDT 2010

Ben,

It is so gratifying to see your care and caution in handling your new family.  You'll get to like them, especially after you master the difficult language skills.  Once they have established their home I understand that they will always come back to you.

Do not fail to register them under the provisions of the new health care regulations, this must be mandated, excuse me, duckdated.  Your new family will be as easy to manage as duck soup...

Art