[Rhodes22-list] FW: Old boat space ideas

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Apr 3 01:35:20 EDT 2010

Chris,

No attachment was received.  What is the full name of the attachment?  Are
you sending a photo?  If so, make sure the file name extension (jpg) is in
lower case (it used to matter.)  If you want, just send it to me off-list
(direct to my email) and I will help get it posted.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Geankoplis" Saturday, April 03, 2010 1:24 AM