[Rhodes22-list] FW: Old boat space ideas

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 4 22:30:37 EDT 2010

We did that so long ago that I never remember to mention it. We did
put a cut-to-fit piece of cheap indoor outdoor carpeting up there to
cover the fiberglass and smooth the transition between the fiberglass
and the plywood over the water tank. The lip that is meant to hold
the cushions does a fine job of holding gear in place. The cushions
are stored in a mouse-proof box in the attic so we'll have them if we
ever sell the boat.

Mary Lou