[Rhodes22-list] New Member (with extras)

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:28:56 EDT 2010

Joe;

Welcome.

As my taste in poetry has always run more to the "There once was a lady from
France..." variety my opinion may not mean much, but I was genuinely moved
by your piece.

I live in Hopewell Twp. (Princeton) NJ but spent my undergraduate days in
Durham,NC. I love the piedmont area of NC but central NC has changed alot
since UNC-G was all female and busloads would travel to Duke to party with
us.

Enjoy your semi-retirement and find fair winds on your "new heading".

BenCittadino
S/V Susan Kay ('93 Rhodes, recycled '08)