[Rhodes22-list] Mast Raising Party

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sat Apr 10 20:27:22 EDT 2010

Two more things-
1-Pull the pin that connects the front of the pop-top to the mast slider
bracket.
2-take a good look around and make sure that a boat won't come by and
throw an ugly wake at you,as you crank down the mast.
OK,three things... You might think about putting a LED anchor light up
there and get rid of the lamp and spring loaded connection issues.It will
use about 10% of the watts of a lamp.

Jerry Lowe