[Rhodes22-list] Wire Diagram

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Apr 12 08:19:53 EDT 2010

Ben:

I am experimenting with my iphone navionics program $9.99 that will track my
trip on the phone and allow me to email a summary of the trip along with a
link to the google earth track including any photos I take along the way.
Hopefully Nabble will allow me to attach the .kmz file.

Start Time: 4/11/10 2:00 PM
End Time: 4/11/10 4:15 PM

Active track info:

Distance: 9.8 mi
Total Time: 2h 13'
Average Speed: 4.4 mph
Max Speed: 6.7 mph

Click on the attached .kmz file to see it in Google Earth!

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28216999/100411.kmz 100411.kmz