[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22 near Northern VT

ejor2 at aol.com ejor2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 14:02:54 EDT 2010

Eric and Rob,

Although I have not finished putting this together and so can't speak to how it will really work, here are the plans for the mast raising system I am going to try. I only plan on taking the mast down once a year so I didn't want to put a lot of money in it. I will be giving it a try in the next few weeks so I'll report back then.

Eric J.