[Rhodes22-list] Fair Price

Eric Larson eric at hedgemeer.org
Fri Apr 16 00:25:44 EDT 2010

Hi Mary Lou

The boat would be used primarily as a day sailor.  My wife really has little
interest in sleeping on a boat, so it will be day sailing and maybe the
occasional night out with a couple of the kids.

As for tow vehicles...it appears that this one is 2000lbs displacement.  If
we figure a factor of 1.5 to account for trailer and gear we get to 3000lbs,
which is still under the 3500lb tow capacity.  Our next vehicle will have
more than enough bulk to to a Rhodes 22.

Thanks for the other input too. It will be very helpful when the inspection
com

Eric