[Rhodes22-list] Anybody out there?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 18 19:29:52 EDT 2010

According to Tolchester the winds are 17 gusting to 20 from the NW so
you may have had more wind than you thought. The waves really build
up out on the Bay whenever the wind is N or NW like that and of
course it probably never really settled down from the big winds yesterday.

You're right - the schedule is optimistic but we are mostly retired
and it doesn't all have to be done to launch.

Mary Lou