[Rhodes22-list] Engine size

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 18:13:27 EDT 2010

Tom,
I have spent 7 seasons w a 4hp 2 stroke Mariner (4 years) & 5hp 4
stroke Briggs & Stratton (3 years) in coastal conditions (Buzzards Bay
& Massachusetts Bay) including 50 mi offshore trip to Provincetown &
traversing through Woods Hole & never felt lacking adequate power. We
had a period of 30 to 35 knot winds & 4 foot seas on the P'town & the
4 hp Mariner handled it nicely.

Stephen Staum, 87 R22, Carol Lee
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone