[Rhodes22-list] Anybody out there?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Apr 20 18:52:01 EDT 2010

As the original owner of my '81 Rhodes 22, I can tell you that it had no
mast light when it was manufactured.  There were only 3 running lights - red
and green on alternate sides of the cabin behind the rearmost window and a
white stern light.  The interior had 2 ceiling fixtures.  All of the
original lighting was controlled by an auto headlight switch.  Pull to the
"parking light" stop to turn on the interior lights (each incorporated a
"local" on/off switch as well.)  Pull to the second position to add the
running lights.

Like most owners who felt the need to improve on Stan's design, I added a
complete electrical panel with many lights and appliances and a combo mast
light.  I am now considering LED replacements for many of the lights.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY