[Rhodes22-list] Crossing the Chesapeake

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 14:07:32 EDT 2010

I made it out onto the river yesterday...for a bit.....took the boat around to the yard to have it hauled to have the bottom done. Good wind...would have loved to be out longer but was meeting a friend who was to run me back home. As the crow flies it was about .5 mile; as the roads go around here it is about 7 miles.  ;^)

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}