[Rhodes22-list] Garmin GPS mount questions

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Apr 29 09:59:59 EDT 2010

Mike:

I purchased the gps unit from WM and had it shipped to Stan for
installation.  The inside bulkhead is clean so it looks like the mounting
hardware using small screws that do not pentrate the interior.  Photo
enclosed.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28400922/IMG_4341r.jpg IMG_4341r.jpg

I really like the Yamaha 8HP with the motor tiller controls.  I originaly
wanted to purchase a 9.9 with the remote tiller controls from Stan but he
had run out of refurbished hardware and recomended the 8HP with long shaft,
poser prop etc... that has worked great.  I agree with you that the motor
tiller is pretty convenient and I like having a nice clean tiller.